My Fundraising Page!

collin.klopfstein

Hey guys, Sorry If its a little annoying but I am asking for your help. Im trying to Fund raise for which most of you know as the Orion First Rider Auction Event. Yes It would be cool being their and riding the first train but that is not really my objective. The Orion first rider auction event is A nonprofit organization which exists to foster hope, happiness and healing for families raising kids with life-threatening illnesses through fun-filled group activities and events. A Kid Again families are invited to participate in these adventures from the age of diagnosis until the child reaches age 20 through funds raised from events such as this. So I want to help those kids and families. It means a lot to the families and to me knowing that I am Helping them. You do not have to donate to my page, but if you do thank you. Here is my page https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/collin-klopfstein/Orion-First-Riders-Auction