Brighten Everyone's Day

IndyGuy4KI

With all the things going on in the world we need something to keep us positive and cheerful. We will use this thread to brighten everyone's day. I know we have some separate threads for some of this, but let's use this one to post anything positive to support our fellow KIC members while we wait for thing to get back to normal and the toll gates to open.

We can post about all parks not just KI in here as well.

Post your favorite:

• POV's
  • Coaster and park pics
  • Coaster YouTube videos (no self promotion) 
  • Positive quotes (not religious or political)
  • Anything you think might brighten another KIC members day.

*Anything negative at all will just be removed at the discretion of the admin team.

I will start with this picture on KMAA. I can not wait to replicate this pic with Orion in the background. 

20190427_101915.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

My last sit down restaurant was lunch yesterday at Quaker Steak. Which have very good buffalo wings. Also, the theming in there is very good. In fact the theming in Quaker steak gave me an idea of theming for a future Kings Island roller coaster addition. 
I think everything gives you an idea for KI theming!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Found this video of Diamondbacks Roar before the drop was filled with sand :) 

I forgot it used to sound like that.

I know they filled in part of the hammerhead with sand this past winter, but when was this done on the lift hill? I seem to recall discussions a few years back about a change in wheels, but I don't remember hearing about sand.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

This is when Fountain ERT got started many years ago. This is our own @pianoman explaining the light sequence. You might notice him being distracted. That is me making faces at him and then I jump in the shot at the end.

At least he didn't go into the fountain lol. I've seen videos of people walking in there and running out lol. 

• Like 1

I'm stretching the definition of "brighten" a bit here, but something that's brought some light into my life lately is meditation. It feels really nice to set time aside for calming my mind and releasing tension in my body. Especially as someone with anxiety, being intentional about meditating will likely have some really great benefits for me.

There are some useful apps like Headspace that offer guided meditations, if you're wanting to give it a shot but don't know what to do. It's okay and natural to feel kinda silly the first couple times, but hang with it.

• Like 5

On 3/16/2020 at 1:01 PM, SonofBaconator said:

what ride does the second to last car on the right belong to? I've been staring at it for five minuets now and I can't put my figure on it.