Brighten Everyone's Day

IndyGuy4KI

I always enjoy seeing what unusual flavors that they can come up with at The Sweet Shop...it’s one of my favorite things to buy. At the end of the evening, while my family is gathering by the fountain getting ready to leave, I will buy a few different ones, Then I will hide the name of the flavor and see who can guess it correctly...it’s cheap fun! :)

BBAAD8FC-6955-4DEE-8911-02377DA8FD4C.jpeg

• Like 6

On 3/28/2020 at 6:34 AM, standbyme said:

I always enjoy seeing what unusual flavors that they can come up with at The Sweet Shop...it’s one of my favorite things to buy. At the end of the evening, while my family is gathering by the fountain getting ready to leave, I will buy a few different ones, Then I will hide the name of the flavor and see who can guess it correctly...it’s cheap fun! :)

BBAAD8FC-6955-4DEE-8911-02377DA8FD4C.jpeg

What was your favorite flavor? I loved the ranch and sour apple.

• Like 1

Kings Island International Street - There's something magical about walking through the front gates...

At least we have the official Kings Island playlists for International Street and Rivertown. It'll help you picture better being in the park. Got a little excited, they have a new playlist for Orion opening weekend, sadly however, there's no new IMAScore soundtrack in sight, yet :P. Can't wait though

• Like 2

Each year I try and enhance my lawn and landscape. These daffodils were planted, along with many others,from early to mid January. That is 2 months past recommend planting time. They were clearanced and left for dead. But they proved that something great can come from a bad situation. 442028a033a07ef76f4add2e3daaabeb.jpgcb372263d68f268dc6ff3f9be3086e63.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 9

[mention=9652]BeeastFarmer[/mention], that is an amazing stone fence!
(The flowers are nice too. )
Thanks,@standbyme. The wall was either built by Irish homesteaders or slaves. I haven't been able to determine that. I have been told it dates to the 1840s to 1850s. The rest of the boundary fence, back around the rest of the farm hasn't fared as well. But it's still a testament to hard work and tenacity.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, standbyme said:

As an adult I am impressed with how nice The International Street buildings look all lit up at night...I imagine to a young child they must appear even more magical. :)

B1A60406-39DB-48EA-A032-190619D96F43.jpeg

Took me a solid second to realize that was taken at WinterFest. lol I can't notice things.

• Like 3

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic