Brighten Everyone's Day

IndyGuy4KI

On 4/14/2020 at 6:45 PM, KIguy2004 said:

What is this section used for?Screenshot (3).png

Storage. You can see it from Orion if you look left.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:08 PM, KIguy2004 said:

Is it also the fireworks area?

Nope. That's directly next to Field of Screams. You can see it from blue racer and Orion.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, standbyme said:

Near the very top of my "bucket list" in life is to one day be able to walk up (or down) all of the (Kings Island) Eiffel Tower's steps. Every time I go up I subconsciously hope that the elevator breaks down and everyone will have to walk down! 

You will need to hope both elevators break down for that to even be considered, even if I gets stuck between platforms lol....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, disco2000 said:

You will need to hope both elevators break down for that to even be considered, even if I gets stuck between platforms lol....

5 hours ago, standbyme said:

I can do that. ;)

Make sure to let me know when this is happening so I'm not on the Tower at that time lol. While that may be cool to some, that would terrify me having to walk down all those steps from such a great height. I remember seeing a video someone filmed at the top of Kingda Ka and I'm like "Nope!"(they were harnessed, but still). I think the highest up you could get me would be part of the way up The Bat or Beast's lift or to the top of Adventure Express's lift. Now that I think about it, it would be really cool to explore the forest around/under Adventure Express...

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2020 at 7:55 AM, standbyme said:

I appreciated when the powers that be decided to bring back an ivy tunnel...it isn’t something that was actually necessary, so it was nice that they cared enough about their customers to go to the added expense. :)

I LOVED this! I had no idea it was still in the park at all. Thanks for posting. Can I put it in my album?

• Like 1

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic