Kings Island and Cedar Point opening Mid-May

BoddaH1994

On 4/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Not really sure how Kentucky is in yellow on that map.  We have fewer cases per capita than any of the states around us, including Ohio, so the map saying we have to wait longer to relax social distancing guidelines seems absurd.  

Either way, I'm coming to Kings Island on opening day, social distancing guidelines in Kentucky be darned.

Kentucky has been late to the testing that’s why you are seeing more now. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vortex said:

Kentucky has been late to the testing that’s why you are seeing more now. 

I get that, but even as testing is going up, the number of cases isn't skyrocketing.  We've done well to flatten our curve and even as testing increases, the number of cases is static or decreasing day-over-day.

• Like 1

I wonder if the park should have held off on having this guide having 1000’s printed until a corporate or park decision was made about wearing a face covering such as a mask, bandana, or scarf (following CDC guidance of course) when entering the park.   Of course the intent prior to the virus outbreak was for decorative scarves, but all this now has a different meaning in a post-virus outbreak environment.

”For your safety, loose clothing (including scarves and other free-flowing clothing) must be significantly secured or removed to prevent any interference with the ride restraint system. On
all rollercoasters and Dodgem scarves will be required to
be removed.”

• Like 1