What KI Rides Have You Never Been On?

King Ding Dong

The upcharged rides and Delirium for sure.  Maybe the scrambler and shake rattle and role (can't rule out riding them as a very young kid, but for most of my life riding things that spun too much made me naseous, so if I did I can't remember it).  WindSeeker.  The Linus flying ride, and the kite eating tree. and Orion, which would have given rides out by now, even if it was just KI personal (perhaps it already has)

In terms of defunct rides I didn't get to ride when I visited and they were operating (and I was able to ride through being tall enough)- Ghoster Coaster, the helicopter tour, the tallest of the FastTrak slides (the slides at the tower before the mat racers) and Flight Commander.

In terms of currently operating rides- Sling Shot.  

I've seen several Congo Falls...

While the ride is brief, the wait is as well, and its got one of the best drops in the entire park.  If you are worried about getting wet, sit in the middle back and you likely won't get very wet.  Its worth the 5 minutes it takes to walk thru the typically empty que to hope on.  I doubt the attraction is going to be around too much longer (just a hunch that eventually that and Invertigo will get removed for a new attraction

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, medford said:

I've seen several Congo Falls...

While the ride is brief, the wait is as well, and its got one of the best drops in the entire park.  If you are worried about getting wet, sit in the middle back and you likely won't get very wet.  Its worth the 5 minutes it takes to walk thru the typically empty que to hope on.  I doubt the attraction is going to be around too much longer (just a hunch that eventually that and Invertigo will get removed for a new attraction

I would keep Congo Falls. Its a easy to maintain ride and it can be move to another location in the park.

WindSeeker, DropTower, Slingshot, and Skyflyer. Out of all of them Slingshot I might go on as some point, the rest would require an act of God to get me on. Soak City we hang at the wave pools, lazy river, or hit up Zoom Flume. The rest aren't my thing and I just watch the kid go. 

I'm loving the Congo Falls love. Usually the conversation is about getting rid of it.

3 hours ago, silver2005 said:

In terms of defunct rides I didn't get to ride when I visited and they were operating (and I was able to ride through being tall enough)- Ghoster Coaster, the helicopter tour, the tallest of the FastTrak slides (the slides at the tower before the mat racers) and Flight Commander.

If we're talking defunct rides, I can add King Cobra and Ghoster Coaster to my list, and even though I rode it as The Crypt, I never experienced Tomb Raider: The Ride in its original form. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PatchesC said:

WindSeeker, DropTower, Slingshot, and Skyflyer. Out of all of them Slingshot I might go on as some point, the rest would require an act of God to get me on. Soak City we hang at the wave pools, lazy river, or hit up Zoom Flume. The rest aren't my thing and I just watch the kid go. 

Believe it or not, I find WindSeeker to be significantly more terrifying to me than Drop Tower. The worst thing about DT for me was my ears popping the one time I rode it. WindSeeker looked like it would be relaxing, but the way those seats are engineered are anything but. They perfected the sensation of absolute insecurity with those restraints.

• Like 2

WindSeeker and Sling Shot in the dry side Orion if we’re counting yet to open.  And most of the wedgie giving slides in the water park lol I’ve ridden the Intertube slides at least once but my knees can’t take all those steps to get to the tall slides and i don’t like standing at heights either. 

I’ve ridden many of the kiddies rides from Hannah Barbara Nickelodeon and i couldn’t tell you what’s new after the first two installations to now Planet Snoopy so there’s probably some kid rides that weren’t there that are now that i can’t ride.