Have any old park photos? Consider becoming a Defunctland archivist!

aross0805

6 hours ago, Joshua said:

Defunctland is my favorite You Tube channel. His videos are wel--researched, informative, and also entertaining. I'd love to see him cover Kings Island again. 

Mine too! I enjoyed his SOB and TR:TR videos, and would recommend them to any KI fan who hasn’t seen them.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CorkscrewMcPuke said:

That building probably has the most history out of all the structures in the park. It'd be perfect for that sort of Youtube channel.

The Enchanted Voyage has been covered by Yesterworld. 

• Like 2

Have any of you been keeping up with his new documentary/biography series about Walt’s life and how certain experiences  inspired and influenced his value system and ideas for Disney, their evolution into a large studio, and eventually Disney parks.? I think they’re his best yet. He somehow is doing this while relating to and informing on other amusement, exhibition, and technology history. If you haven’t seen them, they come highly recommended. The first episode is somehow about the first Ferris wheel while also relating it to Walt’s very early childhood. Masterful. 

Also, the Action Park episode is a classic and a personal favorite.