All 2020 KI Season Passes will be valid for 2021 Season

If the parks open and the virus is still there, they will have LIABILITY.     They are already deemed an non essential business.    They would be opening at their own risks. 

The potential lawsuits could lead to bankruptcy.       Cruise lines are already being sued.  

It is not possible to enforce distancing with queue lines, walkwAys etc.   sure they can mark spaces, but that is only as good as The people that follow the rules.   Is everyone going to remain 6 feet away from their friends all day? It’s just not logistically practical.

Besides, it’s going to be hard to turn a profit. A lot of people are not going to come to places that are viewed as a potential places to catch this virus regardless if the stay at home orders are issued. If half your customers stay home it’s going to be hard to break even. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it will be hard to prove that the park was negligent if someone catches the virus at the park.  Especially, if the park institutes a temperature screen as part of the entry process.  How is someone going to prove that they caught the illness at the park if it can take up to two weeks for the symptoms to materialize?  Cruise lines are a little bit different example, because the guests can`t freely leave whenever they want, and the very nature of cruises has guests more on top of each other.

Am i hoping that KI opens this year?  Absolutely. Do I think there is a chance that it might not?  Yes.

• Like 6

Alright i give up lol i had a nice really lengthy and good reply to a couple of you guys but when i hit submit it was all gone :(  Oh well much love to you both disco and the other one i had in my reply. I only was teasing about the loving parks things it’s clear you do as well as most else here :)  :) :)  

i too work in an industry that never closes( obviously they are now) bigger than cf so i know much about profit/losses but it’ll be what it’ll be. If it opens yay if not oh well but every day is vastly different than the last so who really knows what’ll happen.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am currently a platinum season pass holder, and I noticed on the available add-ons for the pass they have a meal plan specific to the platinum pass that allows you to dine in any park, but the drink plan options do not have a platinum specific version, is the regular drink plan you can add on valid at all parks?

1 hour ago, FOFirehawkFAN said:

I am currently a platinum season pass holder, and I noticed on the available add-ons for the pass they have a meal plan specific to the platinum pass that allows you to dine in any park, but the drink plan options do not have a platinum specific version, is the regular drink plan you can add on valid at all parks?

Yep, I use mine all the time at CP and KD.