Vintage Kings Island Signs

Tumble Bug is my best guess too, but it may be a challenge to find a photo of the ride with the sign in it.

Alternatively, The Beast opened with 8-person cars. That sign doesn't look like the same style as other Beast signs though, and the fact there were individual queues for each row seems to negate the need for it. Enchanted Voyage boats could also fit that many people, but I'd assume the sign would say "boat" and not car... plus the boats had three rows, so 9 seems like a more logical number. If I had to bet, I'd still say it was Tumble Bug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 12:03 PM, ki95 said:

Miss these signs :(

There used to be one of those hanging on the wall at a place called Red Balloon Play+Cafe (combination coffee shop and children's play area that my sister and I took my nieces to several times). They're moving to a new location at some point but I don't know if they'll take that sign with them.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:06 PM, TombraiderTy said:

Tumble Bug is my best guess too, but it may be a challenge to find a photo of the ride with the sign in it.

Alternatively, The Beast opened with 8-person cars. That sign doesn't look like the same style as other Beast signs though, and the fact there were individual queues for each row seems to negate the need for it. Enchanted Voyage boats could also fit that many people, but I'd assume the sign would say "boat" and not car... plus the boats had three rows, so 9 seems like a more logical number. If I had to bet, I'd still say it was Tumble Bug.

Thanks!

• Like 1