Would you visit Kings Island now?

KIfan73

Would you visit Kings Island now?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If nothing else changed about current conditions related to the Coronavirus (possibly wear a mask, do your best at social distancing, etc.), but Kings Island was "magically" able to open tomorrow (and it was up to you if you wanted to go) would you visit?

1 hour ago, Phantom Theater said:

I voted yes. I would be very careful to not touch my face, make sure I'm washing my hands frequently, and keeping a distance from people. I also wouldn't be eating anything, except maybe a funnel cake as long as I have a fork and knife. 

It's okay to eat the virus. You just can't inhale it or wipe your nose and eyes with it. True story.

"Food is not inhaled into the respiratory tract and any virus present will likely be inactivated in the stomach"

-Angela L. Rasmussen, PhD, a virologist in the faculty of the Center for Infection and Immunity at the Columbia Mailman School of Public Health, adding that she is not aware of any human coronaviruses that can be transmitted through food.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm completely skipping not only going to the park this season, but going to anything relatable if those kinds of things re-open (like going to the zoo, sporting events, etc).  I'm even contemplating giving up concerts and band until 2021 as well, or at least after the second wave dies down.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, bjcolglazier said:

It's okay to eat the virus. You just can't inhale it or wipe your nose and eyes with it. True story.

"Food is not inhaled into the respiratory tract and any virus present will likely be inactivated in the stomach"

-Angela L. Rasmussen, PhD, a virologist in the faculty of the Center for Infection and Immunity at the Columbia Mailman School of Public Health, adding that she is not aware of any human coronaviruses that can be transmitted through food.

Well, that's interesting haha. Still, I'm going to keep contact between my hands and anywhere near my face very minimal lol. 

• Like 1