What’s in The Envelope? Cedar Point

So, those bottom two cut-off images are certainly a coaster train. Based on the shape, I'd say they look like Maverick's or, more likely, Millennium Force's. The images on the left are an artist's rendering. The top images are a bit more vague, but one of those looks like a seat with a t-bar restraint.

Random spitball: it's new trains or fiberglass bodies for Millennium Force for its 20th anniversary. Or perhaps the trains are getting special decals (not advertising-related) to acknowledge the year.

• Like 2

The two lines coming out on the side definitely suggest elastic ties. The rounded portion absolutely suggests a cloth covering of some sort. Your mouth and nose and are in close proximity (near) and provide oxygen (dear) to your heart. 

Boom. 150th anniversary-branded face masks. 

1 hour ago, chuck norris said:

But what is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're referencing the supports on Iron Dragon being visible in the same style as the art. The idea is that the map art for Millennium Force is part of what is in the folder.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zader said:

I think they're referencing the supports on Iron Dragon being visible in the same style as the art. The idea is that the map art for Millennium Force is part of what is in the folder.

Exactly right @Zader I think that Tony has been giving subtle hints on twitter yet not so much(refer to the tweet at the beginning of the thread). Thoughts anyone?

It doesn't look like OTSR's to me, but then again, we don't have all of the image. That would be so cool if Millennium Force got some 20th anniversary love! If I do get up there this year (less likely because of this pandemic), MF will be the first thing I'm riding in honor of its 20th. I really hope there's some 20th anniversary merch because I would totally buy something #shutupandtakemymoney lol

• Like 1

I'm mixed on the new trains if that's what they are like. Prefer the t-bar design and open feel, not a big fan of OTSRs especially on a coaster that doesn't have any inversions. However, the current trains are a tight squeeze for tall people. They were by far the most uncomfrtable train for me at the park, and any I can think of in the midwest at least

Those are likely the engraved pavers for the 150 Anniversary Legacy Walk. CP had been advertising you could purchase one (looks like you still can online). 

Typical bricks/pavers would just be stacked as raw materials for a job. But these are organized by sections and seem carefully protected, which makes sense for engraved product like this (really don't want to break or lose one). 

9 hours ago, purdude86 said:

I'm mixed on the new trains if that's what they are like. Prefer the t-bar design and open feel, not a big fan of OTSRs especially on a coaster that doesn't have any inversions. However, the current trains are a tight squeeze for tall people. They were by far the most uncomfrtable train for me at the park, and any I can think of in the midwest at least

The T-bar is one of my personal favorite restrains second to B&M clamshells because of the openness. I don't know of a lot of cases where switching to OTSRs would be a benefit, typically going from OTSRs to lapbars are a more welcomed change.

• Like 1