Kings Island's New Opening Day July 2nd for Pass Holders

2 hours ago, FOFirehawkFAN said:

Has anyone been able to book a reservation yet with their season pass?Ā  Or am I missing something on the app

I'm guessing it will be open to book on Monday. I really thought about booking a day for worlds of fun this weekend. I'm not sure if that park is worth the 10 hour drive though.Ā 

9 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

I'm guessing it will be open to book on Monday. I really thought about booking a day for worlds of fun this weekend. I'm not sure if that park is worth the 10 hour drive though.Ā 

I hear good things about Prowler. Its also a 3 hour or so drive to Silver Dollar City so maybe hit both parks?

On 6/17/2020 at 5:58 PM, flightoffear1996 said:

Not sure we would have time to hit both parks since it be a weekend trip only.Ā 

We did SDC and WoF last year.Ā  Did SDC from open until around 4 then drove up to KC.Ā  Hit WoF at open and had all of the coasters done by noon.Ā  Hit all coasters at both.Ā  SDC has the better lineup.Ā  WoF is not bad, but you can tell CF does not give it much love.Ā Ā 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gannersdaddy said:

We did SDC and WoF last year.Ā  Did SDC from open until around 4 then drove up to KC.Ā  Hit WoF at open and had all of the coasters done by noon.Ā  Hit all coasters at both.Ā  SDC has the better lineup.Ā  WoF is not bad, but you can tell CF does not give it much love.Ā Ā 

At some point I want to hit every Cedar Fair park. Not all at once but maybe over a couple years chip away at it. I have been to King's Island and Cedar Point and Carowinds. Was gonna do King's Dominion this year but then that darned Covid thing happened so that is being pushed to next year. Canada's Wonderland and Knott's are high on my list too.