Kings Island 2020 Finally Open Thread

RedSummit20

Wasn’t sure where to post this so hope this is ok.... I received a health screening questionnaire for our visit on the 2nd. However I only had one to fill out and there is three of us going. Does the one screening work for everyone or how do I get to my two daughters health screen? Thanks in advance guys!

21 minutes ago, DubVLegend said:

Wasn’t sure where to post this so hope this is ok.... I received a health screening questionnaire for our visit on the 2nd. However I only had one to fill out and there is three of us going. Does the one screening work for everyone or how do I get to my two daughters health screen? Thanks in advance guys!

It's one per group, so that should be all - however, you'll have to fill it out within 24 hours of your visit. So right now would be too soon to do so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chibul said:

Had another dining plan question. We bought the plan tonight, and the voucher shows up on my KI app...but when I click on our platinum pass, it says "NONE" for meal plan.

Should I be concerned about this?

The database has probably not been merged yet.  I wouldn’t be concerned but make sure you can easily access your online receipt if you need to stop by guest services.  

7 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

The database has probably not been merged yet.  I wouldn’t be concerned but make sure you can easily access your online receipt if you need to stop by guest services.  

Yeah I printed it out just to be safe. It does show as a clickable option on the app, and it has the barcode to be scanned...it just says "None" as part of the meal plan on the pass itself. 

EDIT: Just fixed it myself by deleting the pass and rescanning it. I think that needed done anyway, because they were showing as 2020 KI gold passes, and we have platinum. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DonHelbig said:

:lol: I appreciate the reference, but I'm still extremely concerned at how 10:30 won't result in people bunched up waiting for the turnstiles to open, if actual park access won't occur until 11.

I hope I'm wrong, sir! :)

2 minutes ago, IceePirate said:

Oh ok, so they opened the gate to soak up some traffic, gotcha. Still though, It might reach to the dropoff point by 1030

I cant imagine it will be to horrible when they start letting people in since no one should be paying for parking right?

Just now, gforce1994 said:

What they did was smart from an engineering standpoint. They created a system where they could hold more cars and create an organized flow into the toll lanes and parking lot.

Agreed. So far so good. My concern lies in what happens between 10:30-11...we shall see.

I will publicly apologize to @DonHelbig if I'm wrong, since he dropped Jack Torrance on me above :lol: