Ride Wait Times 2020 Season

IndyGuy4KI

15 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

What are the wait times for some of the other rides? I have seen elsewhere that almost every ride has a pretty long line.

Wait times weren't working on the app at 1pm.  Gotta imagine Orion was 4hr or longer wait at that point though.

• Like 1

Currently waiting for orion. Started at Diamondback splashdown at 11:50. Made it to former Firehawk photo booth at exactly 1:50. I'd say about an hour to go so a good 3 hour wait. 

Side note, I have seen quite a few people without wristbands entering the fast pass line.  Single riders??

8 minutes ago, specialk141 said:

Currently waiting for orion. Started at Diamondback splashdown at 11:50. Made it to former Firehawk photo booth at exactly 1:50. I'd say about an hour to go so a good 3 hour wait. 

Side note, I have seen quite a few people without wristbands entering the fast pass line.  Single riders??

I just walked past (single rider) and I definitely have a wristband.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, specialk141 said:

Sorry for the confusion.  I was more asking if there is a single rider policy because I saw some without wristbands in the fast pass lane. 

Ah okay.  They have someone up here specifically looking for Fast Lane wristbands, so if they’re getting by them, I don’t know how.

16 minutes ago, shadowscare said:

You 'da real MVP. Thank you!

Those times are reasonable. Looking forward to visiting tomorrow!

No problem. I was out and about, so I stopped at the park and checked the app. Out of what I could see, I noticed everything in the park (even Congo Falls) was running besides WindSeeker. Banshee looked to be dispatching VERY slowly, but Orion and Diamondback looked reasonable.

32 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

CF IT is the finest.  :P

My experience at Disney World has been the same though. They'll have a sign---or even a worker---outside a ride saying the wait is 1.5 hours, and it's really half that or better. I think they set the bar low, and then the people willing to get in line and wait are "thrilled" the wait was much less than they were expecting. If you tell people the wait is 15 minutes and it turns into 25 people get mad. Tell them it's an hour and it's 40 minutes they're giddy.

• Like 2

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic