Online Reservations NOW OPEN on KI's Website

Kings Island's online reservation system is now live on the Kings Island website.

Here is the page to make your reservations! https://www.visitkingsisland.com/welcoming-you-back/before-you-leave-home

Some highlighted things to note about the park opening: More details here: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/blog/2020/june/were-all-in-this-together

• During the initial Passholder preview days from July 2-11, 2020, passholders may only visit once.
  • A completed health screening questionnaire is required for each guest within 24 hours of their visit.
  • A touchless temperature check and temperature lower than 100.4 degrees is required for guests and associates to enter the park.
  • Face coverings are required for all guests, associates and vendors.
  • New RelaxZone areas throughout the park where face coverings may be removed while also observing social distancing.
  • Social distancing markers will be present throughout the park, including ride queue lines.
  • Limited guest/associate contact.
  • Enhanced cleaning procedures, including additional deep cleaning and sanitization of restrooms, dining facilities and other busy areas.
  • Additional hand sanitizer stations located throughout the park.
  • Capacity management in areas throughout the park.

Post your experiences and helpful hints with making reservations in this thread once they open.

EavL_c9XQAcdYyA?format=jpg&name=small

Pic Credit:  https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/1273335613664755713

July schedule as of 6/22/20.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/explore/calendar-and-hours

July Calendar.jpg

5 minutes ago, PatchesC said:

Before it even starts here's a tip: type your season pass Q-codes in your keyboard enough times for it to be recognized on mobile phones quicker. I'm down to only needing to enter the first 2 digit/letters for it to recognize.

That is a great idea! I might try to do it on my computer and have everything typed on a virtual Sticky Note, so I can just copy and paste the codes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Exclusive ride time is unavailable for the time being.

I guess one thing that bugs me is I am assuming that billing will resume however season passholders are being stripped of ERT and techinally not unlimited use.  I think the park has handled this very well otherwise!

1 minute ago, flightoffear1996 said:

I guess one thing that bugs me is I am assuming that billing will resume however season passholders are being stripped of ERT and techinally not unlimited use.  I think the park has handled this very well otherwise!

You do get the 2021 season for free, though, and ERT for pass holders will likely resume next season if all goes well.

Season passes have always been subject to capacity limits, which are subject to change. COVID-19 has, of course, dramatically reduced the capacity of all types of businesses.

The way I see it, I bought a 2021 season pass, and whatever visits I get this season during the pandemic are a bonus.

• Like 3

At least for the first month, no night rides (except for the 4th).  Hopefully after things open up and settle down, maybe August will have some later hours...fingers crossed. :)

Slight bummer, but still exciting to see the park opening!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maddog said:

At least for the first month, no night rides (except for the 4th).  Hopefully after things open up and settle down, maybe August will have some later hours...fingers crossed. :)

Slight bummer, but still exciting to see the park opening!

Now I'm kinda hoping our school district does online learning so we can head to KI for a few days in August and September. We start 1st week of August blah

• Like 1

10 hours ago, plaikies said:

So we can only visit once during the whole 2nd - 11th time frame and that's it? 

Let me spell it out a little more clearly.

You are allowed one reservation at a time.

You can only reserve on day between July 2nd and July 11th, as of today.

Based on capacity, they may change that requirement.

So I just got my reservations for the 4th!  Here's a question, though, I go the confirmation email, but there is not direct confirmation of the pass codes I entered.  In other words, no confirmation of you entered "XYZ code which belongs to Joe Smith's pass," or I can't find the reservation "showing" on my pass in the app or anything, like the dining plan does, for instance.  Is this typical?  Anyone have insight?