Online Reservations NOW OPEN on KI's Website

I got reservations for the 4th!

2 minutes ago, iheartbeast79 said:

Is anyone getting any more solid confirmation other than the random ticket numbers assigned to each "guest"?

Your reservations should be listed under tickets & passes in the "Me" tab in the KI mobile app, assuming you have the latest version and your pass is added.

3 minutes ago, malem said:

I got reservations for the 4th!

Your reservations should be listed under tickets & passes in the "Me" tab in the KI mobile app, assuming you have the latest version and your pass is added.

Mine showed up immediately.  Waiting till 7/7 to make sure the kinks are out of Orion.

Looks like they are aiming for 10,000 for each day.  It will be interesting to see how the reservations fill up now that they are live.  I'm expecting them to lax the 1 visit per season pass holder once they see what the demand is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iheartbeast79 said:

Hmm I have the app and my passes are loaded.  Strange!

I  should be noted that there was an update to the KI and CP app for androids yesterday.  (However my vouchers showed up even when they did the 'test' earlier this week.)

8 minutes ago, iheartbeast79 said:

Hmm I have the app and my passes are loaded.  Strange!

7 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I am not seeing anything in the app either, but I have the confirmation email?

After I completed my reservation, I had to click on the "Add Mobile Tickets and Vouchers" button under the Me tab, and then enter my order confirmation number. After I entered that, the individual reservations showed up.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MoreFogPlease said:

After I completed my reservation, I had to click on the "Add Mobile Tickets and Vouchers" button under the Me tab, and then enter my order confirmation number. After I entered that, the individual reservations showed up.

After I added it, I am still not getting it, but maybe I need to be patient? 

I reserved on PC, and was able to put in the order number and email, and my vouchers are showing up in the app.  Not linked by name, but they are there.

For what it's worth, there was an update for the KI app in the iOS app store this morning.

Anyone know how to find a season pass number?  My parents bought passes for my kids. I don’t have the pass number for one of them.  He just turned three so this would be his first year with a pass (which explains why I don’t know it). 

I’d like to make a reservation for us but can’t because of this.  So an email address would be awesome. 

5 minutes ago, AnyPancakes said:

Anyone know how to find a season pass number?  My parents bought passes for my kids. I don’t have the pass number for one of them.  He just turned three so this would be his first year with a pass (which explains why I don’t know it). 

I’d like to make a reservation for us but can’t because of this.  So an email address would be awesome. 

The pass number is either the long numeric code (00000000000000000000000) or the short alphanumeric code (ABC1XYZ) listed on the back of the pass or in the mobile app. Either of these will work.

If the number has worn off, you can use a barcode scanning app to scan your barcode or QR code to get the number.

5 minutes ago, AnyPancakes said:

If you do not have the pass or paper voucher the quickest way to get it is call guest services, otherwise use the contact us page from the website.  Your parents *should* have the email receipt, but I know how that goes.

2 minutes ago, malem said:

The pass number is either the long numeric code (00000000000000000000000) or the short alphanumeric code (ABC1XYZ) listed on the back of the pass or in the mobile app. Either of these will work.

If the number has worn off, you can use a barcode scanning app to scan your barcode or QR code to get the number.

Thanks. That’s not the issue. I don’t have the pass. This would be my sons first year with it. His grandpa bought it for Christmas and has not given us the voucher yet.  So I don’t have his number. I do have my wife’s number and my number. 

1 minute ago, King Ding Dong said:

If you do not have the pass or paper voucher the quickest way to get it is call guest services, otherwise use the contact us page from the website.  Your parents *should* have the email receipt, but I know how that goes.

Thanks sir. I used the contact us link. They have the email receipt. They just aren’t at home right now. I probably should have figured this out when I was there for Father’s Day. But didn’t have it on my mind then.