New pins for 2020

Oldschool75

25 minutes ago, standbyme said:

I will buy them all...hopefully...but Adventure Express deserved to be better than that. 

As much as I'd love a collection of Adventure Express pins with Bubba, another tiki god, etc., I'm always happy to see any Adventure Express merchandise :lol:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, TombraiderTy said:

As much as I'd love a collection of Adventure Express pins with Bubba, another tiki god, etc., I'm always happy to see any Adventure Express merchandise :lol:

“You have disturbed the forbidden ride pins! Now you will pay!” -Sorry couldn’t resist.

That being said, is this the first time AE has had individual souvenirs for sale at the park?

9 hours ago, gforce1994 said:

That being said, is this the first time AE has had individual souvenirs for sale at the park?

I think it's the first time recently, but not the first... when the ride opened there used to be a small souvenir stand outside the exit, Adventure Supplies, with a whole collection of totally 90s souvenirs... including this gem:

il_570xN.1993356850_7ijf.jpg

In 2017 there was a four-pack shotglass set with the wooden coasters - Beast, Racer, Mystic Timbers, and... Adventure Express :rolleyes: But before that, the best I could ever find was when the ride's logo was on a shirt with all the other coasters.

• Like 5