Health screening

specialk141

I haven't tried the health screening yet, but if it makes you feel any better KI's IT is failing today.

I added all 5 of our passes on the app. Now that I try to fully process them online, only 4 out of 5 work. And of those 4, only one of them will take the photo upload. It says it's successful, but nothing saves. Been on hold on the phone for a while now.

Scroll from the right hand of your screen to the left hand of your screen for the full list of symptoms. If that doesn't work then I'd restart the application and see if that works. 

We are a family of three but the app only allows me to complete the health screening.  If I choose the other two passes there is no way to do it.

Edit:  In the faqs it says per group.  Hopefully when I scan the other two passes tomorrow it won't trigger something in the system.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coaster sally said:

We are a family of three but the app only allows me to complete the health screening.  If I choose the other two passes there is no way to do it.

I believe If you have them download the Kings Island app and they connect their passes the health screening option will appear.

6 minutes ago, Benjamin22 said:

I believe If you have them download the Kings Island app and they connect their passes the health screening option will appear.

Children and old people won't have their own app.

Other parks has been asking these questions when you roll in.  I can see this being a problem with people scanning their pass and being told they should have filled out the survey already.  All it takes is for you to say no to all responses(as long as its true) as you get your temp checked.

Will they send me an email within 24 hours of my reservation to complete the health screening?  I forgot my password to the app and when I put forgot password it always says internal error so I can’t reset it.  Please help as my reservation is for tomorrow at 12:30.

18 minutes ago, Skyrider said:

Will they send me an email within 24 hours of my reservation to complete the health screening?  I forgot my password to the app and when I put forgot password it always says internal error so I can’t reset it.  Please help as my reservation is for tomorrow at 12:30.

I did not receive an email; just a note on the app.

Keep in mind your password is linked to your account, not just the app.  Did you try to reset your password through a computer instead? You may have better luck that way as the problem may be a bug in the app.

11 hours ago, shadowscare said:

I did not receive an email; just a note on the app.

Keep in mind your password is linked to your account, not just the app.  Did you try to reset your password through a computer instead? You may have better luck that way as the problem may be a bug in the app.

Thank you for the suggestion to go on a computer as I was able to change my password that way without a server error coming up.  I appreciate it and glad I was able to log in again.

• Like 1