So I guess Cedar Point will have shows this year?

Very surprised with this as singing has been shown to spread COVID, not to mention how these performers would social distance.  (They leave the park ever night and who knows what public they interact with before they return to the park the next day for performances.). Unless CP installed HEPA filters on all their air conditioned indoor show buildings, I can’t see this being safe ventilation at all (studies have shown AC spreads COVID, and can’t see CP having spent the large sum of money to install HEPA filters on all their AC units).  

49 minutes ago, Winterfestguy said:

Unless CP installed HEPA filters on all their air conditioned indoor show buildings, I can’t see this being safe ventilation at all (studies have shown AC spreads COVID, and can’t see CP having spent the large sum of money to install HEPA filters on all their AC units).  

No need.  Not a single one of these live entertainment shows will be held inside.  All of the large scale, headline productions are presumably canceled - they are not on this list.  Nothing at Jack Aldrich Theatre, no indoor live band/bar at Red Garter, no Lusty Lil's at Palace Theater.  Not even whatever they're calling Luminosity these days on the Celebration Plaza/Showplace Stage (the big outdoor one by Iron Dragon).

Click on a show, scroll down, and it'll tell you where it's at.  They're all smaller groups performing on outdoor stages, spread throughout the park as well as on the beach.

As we haven't seen these specific shows, we cannot yet say how close the performers will be to one another.  That said, they should be over 10' from guests at all times, from past experience.

• Like 1

There was a 50s show that was all outdoors and an outdoor stage where they did a modified peanuts show I think that I saw.  All were socially distance the entire time and they wore masks before getting the equipment down or near each other and were all outside. Also dueling pianos in the gazebo near maverick and the firehouse looking building.

IMG_20200711_165429.jpg

IMG_20200711_161327.jpg

MVIMG_20200711_161406.jpg

• Like 4