2020 Restaurants & Dining Plans

chuck norris

4 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Is that place good? I’ve eyed it every time I’ve gone but never pulled the trigger. 

Have you tried the new place they built into the picnic grove there? It’s like higher end bar food. Good food for a park their size! 

The Taco place was so good I ate there both days I was there. I love the open air bar idea with cold ac blasting too. But this was last summer and the covid likely changed that. Also if you get a bowl you seem to get a lot more food than you do ordering the 3 tiny tacos.

1 minute ago, Winterfestguy said:

KI should be giving away the free cupcake with ever meal plan purchased as an incentive to boost attendance this season instead of charging the ridiculous $1.99 price.

I'd still like to see any season pass for kids under 16 get a free ice cream or something. It's not like they're using the free parking unless there's a Powerwheels section I'm not seeing :lol:

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2020 at 12:18 PM, Winterfestguy said:

KI should be giving away the free cupcake with ever meal plan purchased as an incentive to boost attendance this season instead of charging the ridiculous $1.99 price.

What incentive would that give them? People with the meal plan aren't really bringing in extra money every visit. Why would they give them MORE food for free when they are already comparatively losing a ton of money compared to regular seasons?

• Like 3

@disco2000, the last time Cedar Fair tried replacing a Chick-fil-A (at Cedar Point), it was an extremely sad failed experiment that ended in CfA reopening.  They initially touted that Frontier Inn would be a sufficient replacement, but it was meh to start and quickly went downhill. :) 

2 minutes ago, jsus said:

@disco2000, the last time Cedar Fair tried replacing a Chick-fil-A (at Cedar Point), it was an extremely sad failed experiment that ended in CfA reopening.  They initially touted that Frontier Inn would be a sufficient replacement, but it was meh to start and quickly went downhill. :) 

Let's hope it remains a conspiracy theory, especially if all this ends up being is Chicken Shack on a bun, forget it LOL.  The Shack usually make a decent salad, but maybe once or twice a year I find the chicken to actually be worth eating LOL.

49 minutes ago, chuck norris said:

Also introducing blue berry hot dogs... at the meteor canteen... so likely not on dining plan. Although I’m not sure I’m “missing out” on much there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see blueberry compote and spinach topped  chicken breast on a bed of leafy greens, but churned up into a sausage doesn't sound as appealing. But I'm not a big sausage eater either. 

13 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

Is that brisket or ribs? It looks to be on the burnt side and I can't tell. Editing this to say I was on mobile when I asked the question. I can see now a bit clearer that it is ribs.

12 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

Those are ribs.

Yep ribs.  And the darkness was super seasoned bark, probably the best ribs I’ve had in the park.  

40F17B18-38C4-4857-A240-35AB5EA16204.jpeg

• Like 2