Roller coaster youtubers

While I personally don’t consider myself an enthusiast I enjoy watching YouTube videos of bloggers/ videographers filming parks on YouTube. 

I really like channels like coasterbob which have really nice high quality shots. 

I don’t watch too many enthusiasts videos I find them to be really annoying and entitled. (Every ride must be RMC or intamin or it sucks). Or they’re  a kid. 

there’s two blogging style YouTubers I like watching for parks and that’s the timtracker: 

He’s very g.p about parks but in a good way. Fun entertaining and just all around has a good time. Doesn’t complain a lot which I like. 

and eltororyan:

ryans about as much of an enthusiast as it gets but his recent more documentary style videos covering problematic roller coasters are well researched and cool. 

what theme park related YouTube channels do you all watch and why?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bengalsguy23 said:

While I personally don’t consider myself an enthusiast I enjoy watching YouTube videos of bloggers/ videographers filming parks on YouTube. 

I really like channels like coasterbob which have really nice high quality shots. 

I don’t watch too many enthusiasts videos I find them to be really annoying and entitled. (Every ride must be RMC or intamin or it sucks). Or they’re  a kid. 

there’s two blogging style YouTubers I like watching for parks and that’s the timtracker: 

He’s very g.p about parks but in a good way. Fun entertaining and just all around has a good time. Doesn’t complain a lot which I like. 

and eltororyan:

ryans about as much of an enthusiast as it gets but his recent more documentary style videos covering problematic roller coasters are well researched and cool. 

what theme park related YouTube channels do you all watch and why?

I like CoasterBob but that man refuses to go anywhere that isn't in Ohio for some reason. I always wondered why. I hate to say it but Taylor has potential to be better than Bob and Bob set the bar high.

11 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

I like CoasterBob but that man refuses to go anywhere that isn't in Ohio for some reason. I always wondered why. I hate to say it but Taylor has potential to be better than Bob and Bob set the bar high.

Taylor has some really good off ride videos. His vlog videos are really annoying imo however. 

• Like 1

The four the roll together are the most prominent ones at KI: Coaster Studios, Shawn Flaharty, Ohio Valley Coasters, and Thrills United. They cover a wide scope of quality.

First, shout out to Flaharty.  He doesn't do a ton of editing on his videos, but if you want to see media day from 1990 at Darian Lake, that's your dude.  

Coaster Studios is the best of the bunch by a long shot.  Supremely edited, well done, good personalities involved, funny, informative, and articulate.  

Ohio Valley Coasters is the worst.  In their defense it's more vlog style. But, for example, in their media day coverage of Candymonium (or Brown Streak, as I will always know it), they said 3 or 4 times that it was a, "really good ride." Without any real details.  

Thrills United/Coaster Kids is a unique beast.  I really like what they do.  Forget the videos (which are good), their outreach to kids in stuff is really something to write home about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

The four the roll together are the most prominent ones at KI: Coaster Studios, Shawn Flaharty, Ohio Valley Coasters, and Thrills United. They cover a wide scope of quality.

First, shout out to Flaharty.  He doesn't do a ton of editing on his videos, but if you want to see media day from 1990 at Darian Lake, that's your dude.  

Coaster Studios is the best of the bunch by a long shot.  Supremely edited, well done, good personalities involved, funny, informative, and articulate.  

Ohio Valley Coasters is the worst.  In their defense it's more vlog style. But, for example, in their media day coverage of Candymonium (or Brown Streak, as I will always know it), they said 3 or 4 times that it was a, "really good ride." Without any real details.  

Thrills United/Coaster Kids is a unique beast.  I really like what they do.  Forget the videos (which are good), their outreach to kids in stuff is really something to write home about.

Did kosher kids change to thrills united because of the new youtube policy that you cannot monetize if targeting children?

Just now, coaster sally said:

Did kosher kids change to thrills united because of the new youtube policy that you cannot monetize if targeting children?

I don't think so.  I think this happened before that change.  Mainly it was because their main dude, Logan, is getting up there in age, so they couldn't really use him as an example to other kids.  Rather they wanted to run it like a normal coaster channel and have kids contribute.  I believe that their profits now go to charity.  

• Like 1