Fall fun at Cedar Point

11 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

What is also interesting is the website says the park is closed after Labor Day for the rest of September and there is no October schedule.

C7FC7D2B-1F50-459B-8729-C5C6EBF04D5E.png

I’d chalk that up as it being not posted yet... but yeah, that’s bad when it says they’re closed when they presumably won’t be. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I’d chalk that up as it being not posted yet... but yeah, that’s bad when it says they’re closed when they presumably won’t be. 

And KI still only has hours till July 31st.  I suspect in the next week both parks will be showing August hours.

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2020/07/cedar-point-opening-day-preview-face-masks-social-distancing-halloweekends-and-more.html

He (McClure) also said he is planning for Cedar Point to stay open through HalloWeekends, the very popular Halloween-themed event that runs weekends in September and October.

But he added: “I don’t know anyone who is confident saying anything in the future is definite.”

• Like 1