Reward for lost phone

Help-lost phone

5 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

I'm calling bs on this. Likely a scammer. The park wasn't open on June 25th and it was not a Saturday.

Sorry my bad it was this past Saturday July 25th. Not a scam. My daughter phone is lost and I am offering a reward to anyone at Kings Island that will actually take the time to search deeply for it

13 hours ago, JubJester said:

Did you go to Lost and Found and file a report? I just lost my phone this weekend on a ride and they found. They look for phones at the end of each say.

I submitted a claim and have called every day since. We had a ping on it’s location and I have very detailed location but they haven’t found it. I just wonder if it’s stuck in a tree or bush or under the platform. Invertigo is not that big of an area to search.

13 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Did you call the park to see if it was found?

Called every day since and also submitted a report. 

Edited by Help-lost phone

4 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Maybe the first one?? Can’t really tell. It was lost on the Invertigo. It is an iPhone 6s with a silver back. Thank you so much for the photos. They called today and said they found the case but not the phone. Still hoping they find it.

4 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

What area was the phone lost in?  What kind of phone we looking for here?  I can keep an eye out for it. No reward needed. 

Lost it on the Invertigo. It’s an iPhone 6s with a silver back. The called and said the found the case today but not the phone. Still hoping they find it. Thank you for replying. you are So kind

13 minutes ago, Help-lost phone said:

Lost it on the Invertigo. It’s an iPhone 6s with a silver back. The called and said the found the case today but not the phone. Still hoping they find it. Thank you for replying. you are So kind

Find your iPhone pinged and showed it was on the maintenance path on the exit side of the ride. One of the workers said they heard something hit the roof. Not sure if it could still be on the roof or maybe under the platform?? I’m not sure where they found the case but I would think the phone should be nearby.