New Ride Survey

Dan

ThrillResearch.com has released a brand new survey for new ride concepts at Paramount's Kings Island. The survey hints at new coaster themes of Star Trek, Mission Impossible, Tomb Raider, a few others, and especially the Italian Job and the Adam's Family. Click Here to take the survey. Remember, your vote counts!

Actually that survey was sent from Paramount Carowinds. The survey was asking what park you lived near and from then on the survey asked you questions as if they were about your park.

I think you might be mistaken because the survey I linked to is for new ride concepts, not questions about your park. The survey is very interesting so I advise you all to check it out.

This is what I took from the Survey,

Italian Job : A Premire Water Coaster with theming.

Adam's Family Reunion : (Definately) A B&M Dive Machine - look at Oblivion at Alton Towers and then read the description to this ride and it's blatently obvious lol.

I would much rather have a themed B&M Dive Machine as opposed to a Italian Job Ride. :ph34r:

This is what I took from the Survey,

Italian Job : A Premire Water Coaster with theming.

Adam's Family Reunion : (Definately) A B&M Dive Machine - look at Oblivion at Alton Towers and then read the description to this ride and it's blatently obvious lol.

I would much rather have a themed B&M Dive Machine as opposed to a Italian Job Ride. :ph34r:

I could tell that the Italian Job theme would be a water coaster and that the Adam's Family theme would be a dive machine. I'd rather have the Italian Job ride because I think that an Adam's Family theme would completely kill an already over rated ride. I don;t know why PKI would go with a dive machine when there is so much better out there.

I very seriously doubt there will be a B&M dive machine put in. They are way overrated coasters and unless B&M makes some drastic changes and additions to them, don't count on seeing one.

I really don't like the idea of an Adam's Family theme myself, but that's just me. The Italian Job would be cool and Paramount definitely needs to get into some water coasters. I wouldn't doubt the fact of seeing the Star Trek theme pop up at other Paramount parks after PC deciding to use it this year.