2020 Light and Fireworks Show

BoddaH1994

1 minute ago, brenthodge said:

Surprised to see this. honestly I’ve  been Beyond impressed with the choices mgmnt has made this difficult year regarding the operation of KI. I’m almost thinking we might have the strongest CF park right now. 

The strongest open one at the very least, CP can't really compete while a third of their rides and half of the shops are closed.

• Like 3

I still think they need to “calm them down” during the day more. Maybe a slower cycle of patterns or use the “squiggle” less. You can address each nozzle individually so it seems like they could some more “classic” looks until show time. That way you haven’t seen all the tricks earlier in the day. Even if they programmed 3-4 songs to do a mini show on the hour and rotate. And lastly I wish they would decide if the “finger jets” arch to the center or shoot straight up. They do a little bit of both and look a little sloppy. Personally I think arching more would look best and give another effect. Other than that I agre, they look much better this year. 

7 hours ago, IceePirate said:

The strongest open one at the very least, CP can't really compete while a third of their rides and half of the shops are closed.

A third of their rides? Every coaster and thrill ride is open. Only Planet Snoopy, the up-charge attractions, Snake River Falls, Monster, and Antique Cars are closed.

Also it seemed like the show worked. I know that it’s such an odd statement, but last year that was almost never the case. They were having network issues with the time code last year. I’m not sure if that was resolved or if this was just a lucky night. None the less, glad I stuck it out to see them. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...