The next giga coaster going to.....

I hope there is an intamin giga going to bgt that runs on the edge of the serengetti plains.  Bgt did get falcons fury height approved and the only part of this giga over 200' would be the lift and intamin would provide a skyrush 50° lift to conserve space. 

Not counting the giga shuttle eventually going to bgw.   

Won't be surprised to see energylandia get a giga however.

• Like 1

That shuttle to BGW baffles me.  I am sure they got a package deal but it just seems like such a boring one trick pony.  Now Pantheon...that looks like a darn fine ride.  I am really pulling for velocicoaster and Pantheon to have no big issues so we can see Intamin make it back to Cedar Fair.  They both seem like very complicated rides though so I am not counting on it going too smoothly.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SOBwasaSOB said:

That shuttle to BGW baffles me.  I am sure they got a package deal but it just seems like such a boring one trick pony. 

I like to think of it as a twister version of Escape from Krypton at Magic Mountain. I agree it seems somewhat gimmicky but I think they're just trying to appeal to the GP. Visually the concepts look stunning

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, SOBwasaSOB said:

That shuttle to BGW baffles me.  I am sure they got a package deal but it just seems like such a boring one trick pony.  Now Pantheon...that looks like a darn fine ride.  I am really pulling for velocicoaster and Pantheon to have no big issues so we can see Intamin make it back to Cedar Fair.  They both seem like very complicated rides though so I am not counting on it going to smoothly.

With the attendance and media attention universal gets, they seem really confident to make this huge investment.  The velocicoaster has the makings to be not only the best coaster in Florida but the world.  A mix of taron & maverick.

• Like 1

I think Busch Gardens Tampa should get a B&M giga like this concept @DustinTheNow made not too long ago

Much like how Millennium Force and Fury 325 were meant to attract more people to their respective parks, I think adding a huge B&M giga would do the park some good. They already have an impressive coaster collection and Iron Gwazi shows that they can make Busch Gardens can be a dominating force in the southern market.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 8/23/2020 at 1:48 PM, purdude86 said:

Think it looks great for the park. Would be a crowd pleaser for sure and as they don’t have a hyper/air time machine this style would be good for them. Looks kind of like a combination of Orion and Fury 

Its crazy that 70% of their coasters feature inversions. A lot of their coasters are also pretty intense. Iron Gwazi has 12 airtime moments but I think they need a coaster that focuses on just airtime- no inversions. 

15 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

Its crazy that 70% of their coasters feature inversions. A lot of their coasters are also pretty intense. Iron Gwazi has 12 airtime moments but I think they need a coaster that focuses on just airtime- no inversions. 

Since they are working with Intamin, an Intamin hyper/giga will be cheaper than a boring b&m due to their track design requiring less supports.