Fun-Pix

Paul B Ireton

I was given cards with codes for my pictures on them at the park and was told that I can download them at home. I purchased a Fun-Pix season pass when getting back home. Paying for it is easy...they rest is not. How does it link to my season pass? How do I download the pictures with the card? I can't get anything to work and don't want to have to go back to the park to figure out what really shouldn't be complicated.

They will setup and link your pass to the FunPix.  If you have not had it setup yet you need to first.

Then when you go to a funpix station, you just scan your pass (or image from phone) and it gets you access.

You then pick your pictures and apply them to your account.

You can get them via the KI app or go to www.myfunpix.com and get them there.

Been doing it for years.

You are describing how it works if you already have everything established ahead of going to the park.

I already went to the park...liked the photos...and took the cards with me so that I could download them after I buy a pass at home. I did that and it is very unclear how to make it work. There is a remarkable lack of support.

I thought that I got everything working, but when I typed in the code on each card on the FunPix website, it said that there was an error.

everything about the funpix is wonky...i can't view pics in the app, but I can download them, but then the app crashes...rinse and repeat...but then what difference does it even make when we are all wearing masks and we can't see the facial expressions anyway?...hey, at least ki has the photo stations open...cp cant even open the booths, so what exactly did we pay for here? Not sure...not too stressed about it,  but you'd think they could at least write a stable app...

Funpix is a pretty good deal though. For ~$45 a family can get a ton of pics all year. This year is a little different---we typically hit up the paparazzi when we enter the park but can't do that this year. But $45 at Kings Island doesn't go too far most years. Funpix with a Gold Pass is a gift that keeps on giving.

Had no issues with it ever.   You get your fun pix set to your pass and go.   After the ride go to the onride station and add it.   The only glitch this year was in the SnoopySelfie.   Contacted KI FunPix and found they were not going to the accounts.    They found ours and added them to it.    I have used at CP and also done as noted with no issues.   If you go to the website, downloading is very easy.   I have pics still on there from years ago...