Velocicoaster, Best in the world?

28 minutes ago, TTD-120-420 said:

I have my preview on Tuesday and I'm super excited. I don't think I've been excited for a coaster since Lightning Rod, so I have high expectations for this!

I knew there would be airtime, but did not see this much ejector coming.  There is only two traditional airtime hills, over the top hat and the bunny hop into the heartline.  The rest of the airtime is twistiness:D that only Intamin can provide.

• Like 2

So far I have seen one random employee on a reddit thread say its no Maverick and not as intense or give as much airtime. Then today someone who rode it today says it basically puts Maverick to shame and gives crazy airtime. So it really makes me wonder which is it really? I am likely not going to get to ride it until 2022.

1 hour ago, SnakePlissken said:

So far I have seen one random employee on a reddit thread say its no Maverick and not as intense or give as much airtime. Then today someone who rode it today says it basically puts Maverick to shame and gives crazy airtime. So it really makes me wonder which is it really? I am likely not going to get to ride it until 2022.

You can tell by looking at the rides which one has more airtime.

10 hours ago, TTD-120-420 said:

Ok yeah it’s the best I’ve ever been on. It’s everything I love about Maverick with Universal level theming and no head banging. It’s perfect. 

Lightning Rod has been moved to number 2 on my list.

What did you think about the new generation Intamin lapbars that debuted on Taron?

• 1 month later...

Just got my ride on Velocicoaster yesterday. I have no words, it is just the full package from entry to exit and everything in-between. 

Hands down the best roller coaster and overall experience in America. Major props and standing ovation to the creative team! THIS is a love letter to every thrill seeker and Jurassic world IP!

11/10

I'll have to take time to make a fully detailed review at some point.

• Like 2