Jump to content

Velocicoaster, Best in the world?


Recommended Posts

I have my preview on Tuesday and I'm super excited. I don't think I've been excited for a coaster since Lightning Rod, so I have high expectations for this!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GP article or not, the "most intense," "best in the world" phrasing and associated discussions get tiresome.  Unless it is something that can be measured, counted, or quantified, it is all subjective.

You could say that one of the reasons why King's Island is considered better than Cedar Point by many is because it doesn't have those Intamin's and RMC's that either break down all the time or  have

Quote of the day winner! I love this. You know per caps spending would be high at this park. Gotta do something while they wait on the Intamins to start working again. 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, TTD-120-420 said:

I have my preview on Tuesday and I'm super excited. I don't think I've been excited for a coaster since Lightning Rod, so I have high expectations for this!

I knew there would be airtime, but did not see this much ejector coming.  There is only two traditional airtime hills, over the top hat and the bunny hop into the heartline.  The rest of the airtime is twistiness:D that only Intamin can provide.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

So far I have seen one random employee on a reddit thread say its no Maverick and not as intense or give as much airtime. Then today someone who rode it today says it basically puts Maverick to shame and gives crazy airtime. So it really makes me wonder which is it really? I am likely not going to get to ride it until 2022.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SnakePlissken said:

So far I have seen one random employee on a reddit thread say its no Maverick and not as intense or give as much airtime. Then today someone who rode it today says it basically puts Maverick to shame and gives crazy airtime. So it really makes me wonder which is it really? I am likely not going to get to ride it until 2022.

You can tell by looking at the rides which one has more airtime.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok yeah it’s the best I’ve ever been on. It’s everything I love about Maverick with Universal level theming and no head banging. It’s perfect. 
 

Lightning Rod has been moved to number 2 on my list.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TTD-120-420 said:

Ok yeah it’s the best I’ve ever been on. It’s everything I love about Maverick with Universal level theming and no head banging. It’s perfect. 
 

Lightning Rod has been moved to number 2 on my list.

What did you think about the new generation Intamin lapbars that debuted on Taron?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...