Kings Island 50 years

MillenniumforceMike

I want to see the old logo used more in the park and not just on merchandise.  I'd like to see a slight refresh to the entry plaza, with the logo on the berm over on the right (big and bold, not the small plastic CF logo that KD has).  I'd love to have the wisteria tunnel return, and I'd love to see area entry signs come back.  And polka music on the Oktoberfest speakers ;)

• Like 6

I would like to see a Racer repaint, new area entry signs like @BeeastFarmer said, enhanced landscaping, a 50th anniversary parade like Cedar Point, and if we are getting a new ride, I would love to see Phantom Theater return! I know some of this is a stretch, but I really want Kings Island’s 50th anniversary to be just like 2019 with tons of nostalgia brought back!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I would like to see a Racer repaint, new area entry signs like @BeeastFarmer said, enhanced landscaping, a 50th anniversary parade like Cedar Point, and if we are getting a new ride, I would love to see Phantom Theater return! I know some of this is a stretch, but I really want Kings Island’s 50th anniversary to be just like 2019 with tons of nostalgia brought back!

Yes, I forgot about poor The Racer.  I hope that is in the works.

• Like 1

My wish list for the 50th anniversary:

1. Significant Racer refurbishment and 1 year of backwards Racer available on one side of the coaster.

2. Boo Blasters refurbishment into a new experience, possibly back to a prior theme.

3. Rename Woodstock's Express into Beastie.

4. Anniversary parade as a love letter to the park's history.

5. Midnight closes on summer Saturdays.

6. Refurbishment/retheme of the restaurant above main gate.

7. Fresh paint for Diamondback.

8. Remodel of interior of Festhaus with new dining options.options.

• Like 1