Haunt 2021(???)

Klabergian Empire

On 9/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, RivertownRaider said:

Call it fear fest and make it actually scarry and eliminate those no boo charms.. The emd of the paramount days i can remember seeing signs that said the park was not kid friendly after dark.... THAT IS WHAT THEY NEED TO DO

No thanks. There are plenty of adults that I saw that also did not want to be scared. Why do the midways have to have actors if they have specific attractions for that. Let the people that like that stuff have it and let people who just want to ride coasters in the dark, ride. Don’t want to turn people away because it’s 100% scary. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/5/2020 at 2:07 AM, MrSourNinja said:

No thanks. There are plenty of adults that I saw that also did not want to be scared. Why do the midways have to have actors if they have specific attractions for that. Let the people that like that stuff have it and let people who just want to ride coasters in the dark, ride. Don’t want to turn people away because it’s 100% scary. 

I agree.   If people want to be scared, there are plenty of scare attractions.   They are chasing off customers if people cannot walk around the park without being attacked.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...