Which theme did you like best for the kids area?

Stitch

Which theme did you like best for the kids area?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of the three eras of Kings Island's kids area, which theme did you like the best? While I first experienced the area as Hanna Barbera Land, I have to give my vote to Nickelodeon Universe. I think Paramount's use of the properties and addition of theming worked well.

4 hours ago, Stitch said:

Of the three eras of Kings Island's kids area, which theme did you like the best? While I first experienced the area as Hanna Barbera Land, I have to give my vote to Nickelodeon Universe. I think Paramount's use of the properties and addition of theming worked well.

Sadly, I only go to experience HB Land in it's form between 2000-2005 when it was mixed with Nickelodeon Central. I barely remember it, mostly just Boulder Bumpers & the Jetson's ride. Nick U was okay IMO, much like most of Paramount's themes, it seemed very just slapped on and not really "themed". All of the rides from Nick U exist today in the exact same form, no difference in the ride experience, just a different name. The only ride to suffer from de-theming was Scooby's haunted castle, which isn't even Nick. Planet Snoopy seems very bright and well taken care of, and being themed around a classic comic strip and movies gives it longevity. 

From pictures I've seen, HB land looked to be the best. My vote went to Snoopy since I've experienced Nick U and can compare the two.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...