Caroline Cyclone (CW) new trains. (Thanks, Vortex!)

The legacy lives on at Carowinds.

https://www.coaster101.com/2020/09/03/carolina-cyclone-receives-new-trains-with-help-from-kings-islands-Vortex/?fbclid=IwAR17JMo_HSlRqIexLekMj68nlc6Z0VPWYto_OQ07qzTsaK0REBqanxOJQhc

The two trains on Carolina Cyclone will have new bodies next year, made possible by the closure of Vortex at Kings Island.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, VortexBFForever said:

I have never been to Carowinds and this is finally pushing me to make my first trip! I can't wait to pay those two Vortex trains a visit. It will be so cool for the same trains that gave my very last Vortex rides to give my very first Carolina Cyclone rides!

Carowinds is an awesome park. I really like it.

• Like 3

Not going to lie, once Carolina Cyclone or Dragon Fyre reaches the end of its service life, I would love for the old trains to be repainted to their original colors and shipped back to Kings Island to put on display somewhere in the park. On the other hand, this would probably be unnecessary to invest money in, so it probably will never happen.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...