Chef’s Plate, weekend of 9/5/20

BoddaH1994

9 minutes ago, chuck norris said:

Has anyone tried getting these special meals on Sundays?
I’ve always gone on Saturdays the past two weeks, but wasn’t sure how often it was still being offered on Sundays (since it’s limited to while supplies last)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The park has stated this is Saturday only.

The plating made the ribs look better than it is. I was not impressed. I was expecting something great from a Saturday events only and got normal ribs from a backyard BBQ. As a matter of fact, some of my friends BBQ baby back ribs tasted way better than these. The potatoes were under cook too!! I expected the meat to fall of the bone but that was not the case. Guess you get what you paid for. I didn't expect much for $13. I would not buy it again. Good luck guys

Wanted to try this on Saturday but they were sold out by the time we were getting dinner (around 7). Ended up going for pizza because the line for that wasn't too long in Festhaus. Panda line was long like usual and the line for Hank's was out the door and moving slow (stood in line for close to 10 minutes and still wasn't inside - didn't want to wait 20+ minutes for food)

10 hours ago, Oldiesmann said:

Wanted to try this on Saturday but they were sold out by the time we were getting dinner (around 7). Ended up going for pizza because the line for that wasn't too long in Festhaus. Panda line was long like usual and the line for Hank's was out the door and moving slow (stood in line for close to 10 minutes and still wasn't inside - didn't want to wait 20+ minutes for food)

If you were going to eat Hank’s or Festhaus why didn’t you just order through the app?