IMAscore another attraction

SonofBaconator

IMAscore  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm actually going to go a different direction with Flight of Fear. That coaster in and of itself personally could use a new area theme as it is kind of somewhat dated. Maybe have some more atmospheric affects, as it is currently one of my favorite themed coasters in the park besides Mystic. However, I can agree with Banshee as I think Banshee still has so much more potential than the park gives it. I'd love to see a redesign sometime soon to freshen up and make it more spooky sometime. (Maybe even a few trees while we're at it)

2 hours ago, BB1 said:

I'm actually going to go a different direction with Flight of Fear. That coaster in and of itself personally could use a new area theme as it is kind of somewhat dated. Maybe have some more atmospheric affects, as it is currently one of my favorite themed coasters in the park besides Mystic. However, I can agree with Banshee as I think Banshee still has so much more potential than the park gives it. I'd love to see a redesign sometime soon to freshen up and make it more spooky sometime. (Maybe even a few trees while we're at it)

I enjoy the current theme, however, if they would ever invest into new trains (I doubt it), on-board audio would make a world of a difference. You can only really hear the theme, faintly in the exit station, or after coming to a halt on the mid-course break run. Also my friend who works the ride says the theme is engraved into almost all his dreams by now :lol: