Tricks And Treats Fall Fest - Weekends Sept. 26 - Nov 1, 2020

Can you believe we are already into the Fall season of the year? For a lot of KICentral members and KI fans, this in their favorite time to visit Kings Island. The park turns into a totally different experience with the fall decorations and (during a normal season) Haunt! Hopefully we can get back to normal operations for 2021, but the season is not over just yet! Kings Island has proven that we can have fun safely while at the park, and the fun continues this fall with a new event called Tricks And Treats Fall Fest.

Along with the awesome Kings Island rides here are some of the other activities the park has planned at the Tricks And Treats Fall Fest. 

PXL_20201003_173024899.MP.jpg

For the kids:

• Costume Contest
  • Candy Bag Quest
  • Trick or Treating
  • Corn Maze
  • Hay Maze
  • Airbrush Face Paining
  • Pumpkin Decorating
  • Fall Coloring Sheets
  • Game Zone
  • And More!

PXL_20201003_195326743.jpg

Shows:

• Monster Mash Up
  • The Fangtastics
  • DJ Dr. Scream's Dance party
  • The Monsters are Coming Charlie Brown
  • The Witch Sisters' Spellcasting Ceremony
  • Dreadtime Stories
  • You're too Old to Trick Or Treat Game Show

Food:

Chef Major and his culinary team are serving up some tasty food offerings at the Tricks And Treats Fall Fest. There will be a Food Tasting Card available where you get 6 tasting with two dozen offerings to choose from.  Tasting cards can be purchased on Kings Island's website here:  https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/tricks-and-treats-fall-fest 

Here is the Tricks and Treats menu: 

0001.jpg

KICentral is looking forward to the Tricks And Treats Fall Fest starting September 26th.  We are excited that the park is able to provide us with a safe environment to enjoy this new fall event along with the rest of the parks attractions. We hope to see you there and hope you post your trip report after vising right here on KICentral. 

To learn more details about the Tricks And Treats Fall Fest at Kings Island visit:  https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/tricks-and-treats-fall-fest

• Like 3

8 hours ago, guy1115 said:

I do wish they would have brought back the large cinnamon rolls and pecan rolls that were a staple of the bakery that used to be where french corner is going.   That was one of the biggest disappointments when they removed the bakery for the original KI Starbucks.

Given that Cinnabon is 20 feet away, that likely wasn't an option.

9 hours ago, guy1115 said:

I do wish they would have brought back the large cinnamon rolls and pecan rolls that were a staple of the bakery that used to be where french corner is going.   That was one of the biggest disappointments when they removed the bakery for the original KI Starbucks.

This is why franchise agreements with national brands are bad. I’m sure they have to let auntie Anna and Cinnabon be the only game in the park. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I  Street used to smell wonderful in the morning at at close with those bakeries.  A fresh cinnamon roll after a Beast night ride was THE best. 

And yes, the stuff they had was as good as it smelled.  I'm glad I got to indulge in stuff from them before they bit the dust. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

One thing I am going to miss this year is the tombstones they usually set up behind the Eiffel Tower. I love looking at all of the defunct rides, and I was looking forward to seeing a new Vortex tombstone this year. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if they do it next year.

Cedar Point has their graveyard out this year. Maybe Kings Island will too. 

Also it doesn't appear to be on Kings Islands festival list but if they sell the Jackolantern Juice try it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got the chance to experience the Tricks and Treats today. I was not able to take my children over yet, but waking through and seeing other families experience the festivities it sees all were really enjoying the event. The additional stations for candy and shows were spread out well and did not make it to congested in Planet Snoopy as seen in the past for The Great Pumpkin Fest.

Here is the new Tricks and Treats Gallery that can also be searched on our gallery page here: https://kicentral.com/photos/

• Like 2

Seems like a really cool event! That was really clever how the Petting Farm area was used for the Tractor Races this year-  especially using the pens as barriers. It's like a real-life Mario Kart!

Also, on a side-note, did the Petting Farm ever operate this season?

I did the tasting card today and it was fantastic. Generally good portions for "tastings" and I thought that $30 for six items is a fine deal. All the items I tried were really good, but my favorite would have to be the French Quarter Poutine. Delicious and very rich with flavor!

• Like 2