Tampon dispensers?

Shanny

I try to not bring any bags or fanny packs into the park with me, I don’t want to have to worry about getting a locker if I don’t need to. I prefer to fit everything into my pockets. I’m being tampons with me, but if I need, do they have dispensers or sell tampons in any of the shops? Does anyone know?

Lockers should just be a flat $10 like Holiday World and Dollywood and be traveling lockers like Dollywood. So much more convenient that way. Or offer King's Islands 1 dollar an hour lockers in the water park. There has been so many times I have passed up water park at Cedar Fair parks due to not wanting to pay 16+ dollars for a few hours of water park fun.

• Like 2

I bring a fanny pack in with me because I need to keep my cellphone and inhaler with me.  I will say this: I’ve been allowed on every ride with my fanny pack, and it fits feminine items very easily!  In my Orion fanny pack I can fit my debit card, iPhone, rescue inhaler, sunglasses, and some feminine items.  I have a Harley Davidson one that’s a little bigger and fits a few more things.

Just thought I’d throw that out there if you were worried about fanny packs on rides.