Forum Software Update

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since the most recent update, there has been an issue with the Topics area on both my phone and computer. Before the update, each unread topic would have a bold title, and clicking on it would take you directly to the first unread post. Ever since the update, none of the titles are bolded and clicking on it leads to the first post on the first page.

D6F842DC-1C7F-4694-8954-8D643A9A7A91.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

Ever since the most recent update, there has been an issue with the Topics area on both my phone and computer. Before the update, each unread topic would have a bold title, and clicking on it would take you directly to the first unread post. Ever since the update, none of the titles are bolded and clicking on it leads to the first post on the first page.

I agree, I'm having the same problem

• Like 1

I don't think this has anything to do with the software update, but does anyone know if there's a setting either in my options or in my browser (Windows desktop Chrome) that will allow me to see the contents of tweets when shared?  Here's an example of what it looks like for me when someone shares a tweet (text is hard to read because of dark mode, but it's there):

image.png

Then if I try to click on any of the links in the tweet, I get this:

image.png

35 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

Is this on mobile? If so, what browser are you using?

1 hour ago, KIghostguy said:

This problem is on both Safari (mobile) and Chrome (computer).

OK I see what you are saying. I will talk with @malem about this and see if we can get it fixed.

1 hour ago, wabashcr said:

I don't think this has anything to do with the software update, but does anyone know if there's a setting either in my options or in my browser (Windows desktop Chrome) that will allow me to see the contents of tweets when shared?  Here's an example of what it looks like for me when someone shares a tweet (text is hard to read because of dark mode, but it's there):

image.png

Then if I try to click on any of the links in the tweet, I get this:

image.png

Is Twitter blocked for you in any way? Have you cleared your cache and history? Does it work in another browser?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Is Twitter blocked for you in any way? Have you cleared your cache and history? Does it work in another browser?

Twitter doesn't seem to be blocked, but I do primarily access the forums on a work laptop, so I suppose it could be a network setting.  Unfortunately the only other browser I have on this computer is an out of date version of Internet Explorer, and the forum is basically unreadable in IE :lol::

image.png

I've cleared my cache and cookies in Chrome, and that didn't fix it.  Not a big deal.  I just thought maybe someone else would have run into the issue before.