Pick a former attraction for Defunctland

SonofBaconator

Defunct rides  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

I would choose The Vortex in honor of it's memory, and because so far, I've only found one video that talks about it's history. If I could choose more than one, I would also choose the King Cobra because one: It was the world's first Stand-Up coaster. And Two: So far, I haven't found a single video that talks about it's history.

• Like 1

I like King Cobra for a Defunct Land video.  Would be cool to see what kind of footage they would find for it.  Really any of the rides from the old Adventure Village would be fun, not to just see the attractions, but also some old photos and video of that area in general as it was one of my favorite areas of the park when I was a kid.  The Animal Safari monorail ride could be interesting, especially given its history and the fact that the vehicles still exist at Jungle Jim's.  Screamin' Demon was my first inversion, and it had a good life at Camden Park after it left KI so it would be fun for me to see a video on that as well.

I think another good choice would be Phantom Theater.