WindSeeker acting peculiarly?

NegativeGs

Anyone notice something different about WindSeeker today? I observed several times from a distance that the ride slowly stopped rotating once at maximum elevation. After a few minutes, the ride then descended very slowly. Exiting riders appeared uncomfortable.
happy halloween they just scaring people

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I rode it at 4:02 and got stuck on it for a bit. It was an interesting experience. The ride would raise vertically, and rotate normally, but when it came time to descend, it just stopped rotating on cue.    Everyone on the ride thought KI’s staff did an exceptional job dealing with the situation.

In all, the ride is built to deal with these situations, so there’s nothing to be concerned about.

Hilarious to me they were actual 'dummies". It was very cold and a bit wet early today. I was at the top of Banshee line and saw WindSeeker running. It looked every-other-full, and I was thinking, "nope, not today". I never got close enough to realize they were just testing.