Indiana Beach Announcement

Any speculation? I’m guessing they’ll do a little bit of everything to satisfy people. I was just talking to Fitzy and my guesses are they will get some new food options (haven’t been able to go there yet, but I’ve heard they’re limited), some updated walkways/scenery, and a new smaller investment coaster. I’m thinking either a GTX, rmc Hoosier Hurricane, or a Gravity family to add to the wood tradition the park has. It’s their first year back I think they want to make a big statement that they’re serious without breaking the bank 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThrillKingsOryan said:

Any speculation? I’m guessing they’ll do a little bit of everything to satisfy people. I was just talking to Fitzy and my guesses are they will get some new food options (haven’t been able to go there yet, but I’ve heard they’re limited), some updated walkways/scenery, and a new smaller investment coaster. I’m thinking either a GTX, rmc Hoosier Hurricane, or a Gravity family to add to the wood tradition the park has. It’s their first year back I think they want to make a big statement that they’re serious without breaking the bank 

Too be honest, didn’t know there wasn’t much food there. They really do need some now that I think about it, they also need a little clean up. I think they also need a steel coaster that isn’t outdated, so maybe a GTX or a Vekoma STC?

11 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

The food at Indiana Beach is terrible and that announcement was a bit of a joke. If you want good food there is a hole in the wall across the street from the parking lot called Wine and Whiskey Saloon.

You do know that the reason they are doing this is for the appreciation of the staff? Plus there is more to come apparently. Either way, I’m glad they are doing this. The staff has had to go through some tough crap this year with COVID, closing the park, and reopening it.

5 hours ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

You do know that the reason they are doing this is for the appreciation of the staff? Plus there is more to come apparently. Either way, I’m glad they are doing this. The staff has had to go through some tough crap this year with COVID, closing the park, and reopening it.

I still love Indiana beach and I have made 2 trips there this year and been there in the park for 4 days. The second one being Halloween horror. That being said I still feel like they handled that announcement kinda badly and the park has areas in which it can improve on like the food.