Jump to content

Decoding the Area 72 Easter Eggs


Recommended Posts

Now that we are at the dreaded off-season, lets see who is good with their detective skills by submitting your Easter eggs and what they are referencing in Area 72. There was an existing thread that was started, but lets start over with this new thread with a picture and the reference.

https://kicentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36573-how-many-easter-eggs-can-you-find-in-orions-que-line-and-the-new-area-72-area

Submit your Easter eggs and I will do everything I can to confirm or deny if they are accurate.

 

Also in this thread there will be the - KICentral Golden Easter Egg Hunt!

 A KIC T-shirt is waiting for whomever is the first person to correctly post the KIC Easter egg and what it is referencing about KIC!

Here is the Orion gallery to get you started, but you can use your own photos to post as well.  Hint, the Easter Egg can be seen in at least one of the photos in the gallery.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this one.....It's 7. Orion queue line both standby and fast pass lanes, One at Flight of Fear exit behind the van, entrance gate to Area 72, one at car, picture of eggs on Vortex, Silver Star, Zodiac, Skylab, Firehawk, Invertigo plus the 2 KIC easter eggs are inside the hangar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, David Ellis said:

I know this one.....It's 7. Orion queue line both standby and fast pass lanes, One at Flight of Fear exit behind the van, entrance gate to Area 72, one at car, picture of eggs on Vortex, Silver Star, Zodiac, Skylab, Firehawk, Invertigo plus the 2 KIC easter eggs are inside the hangar. 

I am not sure what you are saying as far as "It's 7"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The outposts read "Outpost 20", "Outpost 07", and "Outpost 87". Of course outpost 20 symbolizes Orion opening in 2020, outpost 07 symbolizes Firehawk's relocation to Kings Island in 2007, and outpost 87 symbolizes the opening of Vortex.

I believe there are also several easter eggs where the FoF pictures used to be. I think there was a seat from one of the Firehawk trains, and some cans that say "Firehawk Hydro Fuel", and maybe some other things.

I know the barrels are kind of obvious in what they are referencing, Like Radium xl-200, and Sedimentary 325, But one of them says "Metamorphic VTBC" which vtbc means Volcano The Blast Coaster.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

The outposts read "Outpost 20", "Outpost 07", and "Outpost 87". Of course outpost 20 symbolizes Orion opening in 2020, outpost 07 symbolizes Firehawk's relocation to Kings Island in 2007, and outpost 87 symbolizes the opening of Vortex.

I believe there are also several easter eggs where the FoF pictures used to be. I think there was a seat from one of the Firehawk trains, and some cans that say "Firehawk Hydro Fuel", and maybe some other things.

I know the barrels are kind of obvious in what they are referencing, Like Radium xl-200, and Sedimentary 325, But one of them says "Metamorphic VTBC" which vtbc means Volcano The Blast Coaster

All of these are correct. Nice job! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 7:45 PM, IndyGuy4KI said:

Now that we are at the dreaded off-season, lets see who is good with their detective skills by submitting your Easter eggs and what they are referencing in Area 72. There was an existing thread that was started, but lets start over with this new thread with a picture and the reference.

https://KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36573-how-many-easter-eggs-can-you-find-in-orions-que-line-and-the-new-area-72-area

Submit your Easter eggs and I will do everything I can to confirm or deny if they are accurate.

 

Also in this thread there will be the - KICentral Golden Easter Egg Hunt!

 A KIC T-shirt is waiting for whomever is the first person to correctly post the KIC Easter egg and what it is referencing about KIC!

Here is the Orion gallery to get you started, but you can use your own photos to post as well.  Hint, the Easter Egg can be seen in at least one of the photos in the gallery.

 

 

Is there any way to zoom in?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, this may sound like a weird guess, but it's the best I can come up with. In the 13th picture, there is a sign that says "Your determined spirit and selfless determination will be lauded by generations to come" even though this already ties in with the theme with Orion, could it also be talking about how KIC was determined to find out everything about this ride?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 6:24 PM, Kodistict said:

Hmm, this may sound like a weird guess, but it's the best I can come up with. In the 13th picture, there is a sign that says "Your determined spirit and selfless determination will be lauded by generations to come" even though this already ties in with the theme with Orion, could it also be talking about how KIC was determined to find out everything about this ride?

Sorry that is not a KIC reference.

We need some more decoding. Not only for the KIC Easter egg!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...