Always Cedar Point

I recently bought this book online.  Somehow the copy I received was autographed. I have almost finished reading the book and it has been a great read so far! However I left the book on the floor in my Office one time and the dogs ate my Book. Feeling bummed. What are Some Amusement park books that you have read?

DF813D89-D08A-4C03-BB83-24D7B87ACEAB.jpeg

B689B488-687C-4241-A90E-7D620F8AAA28.jpeg

• Like 3

I don't think this was the kind of book you were asking about, but I've read both of the RL Stein Beast books. I've heard a lot of people mention they exist, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they've read it. I honestly enjoyed how weird they were (especially the second one) and I think they hype The Beast up amazingly.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiamondBeast said:

I don't think this was the kind of book you were asking about, but I've read both of the RL Stein Beast books. I've heard a lot of people mention they exist, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they've read it. I honestly enjoyed how weird they were (especially the second one) and I think they hype The Beast up amazingly.

See the source imageSee the source image

I actually just got the 2nd Book from my sister as a gift just a few days ago. She works as a school teacher and she found it in a clearance sale for $1. It is a bit beaten up, but I like it so far (have read about halfway through). It does start to get weird near the middle of the book though as DiamondBeast says.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry for this post being 2 days late, but my sister got me another Amusement Park related book for Christmas.

She got me the book this thread is titled after: Always Cedar Point, by John Hildebrandt. :P

Have not read the whole book yet but it is enjoyable so far. I did skim through a see a section about The Beast, oddly enough, in a mainly Cedar Point based book. It was very interesting to read how the ride is viewed by other parks. 

PS: My copy is in way better shape than FlightofFear1996's obviously. :P