Is Kings Island the new #1 ahead of Cedar Point?

RayFields

2 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

Take the Skyride to the train station. It might not be super fast but you won't be tired.

It is not really about being tired as it is about the time it consumes to navigate the park. I bet it takes @malem  6 to 8 minutes to get from the front to the back of CP.  He can probably do the KI trip in about 3 minutes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SonofBaconator said:

Take the Skyride to the train station. It might not be super fast but you won't be tired.

I use the train whenever I catch it to cut down on walking and normally only use the Skyride as I'm leaving the park for the day and really tired. I did neither in 2020 because the skyride was never running and the train lines and operations was so bad it was faster to walk.

I prefer CP to KI by just a smidge.  I actually don't mind the food up at Cedar Point and think the complaints about CP's food are a tad overstated.  KI does have better entertainment, better wooden coasters, and a better water park.  I like CP's location on the lake, its got a good variety of flats, and I think CP's intermediate coaster collection vastly outdoes Kings Island's.  I find the likes of Iron Dragon, CCMR, Gemini, and Blue Streak quite fun even given their mediocre stats compared to other rides.  

CP also doesn't have the empty building eye sores like KI does with Action Theater, the SOB station, and the Crypt building.  I also find CP a bit more aesthetically pleasing.