Kings Island Camp Cedar to Open Spring 2021

2 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Just speculating here, but you are probably correct.

That's all we can do without access to demand and pricing data.  :)

I will say that I see and know of plenty of people with RVs and campers, but few people ever even talk about tent camping.  Anecdotal, yes, so take it for what it's worth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Year-Round Luxury Outdoor Resort Will Welcome Park Guests, Families and RV Travelers   Construction of the $27 million Kings Island Camp Cedar is underway, and the new luxury outdoor resort

It takes a lot of bulldozing and grading to build something like this, the original KI campground was pretty light on trees at first too, and for that matter so was the developed part of the park itse

Well well well, look who has a story up about it:  

Posted Images

On 12/10/2020 at 2:00 PM, teenageninja said:

It was pretty well grown in, prior to them bulldozing all of it.  They installed a second entrance/exit off of Columbia road in the past few weeks as well.

I would love to have one of those spots right next to the McDonald's Truck Parking Lot.  I've heard that is a common overnight stay area for some local lot lizards.

image.png

It's a little deceiving, since the drone footage is from leaf-off conditions.  Looks like the majority of clearing took place on the south portions of the lot and the wooded area towards the back was partially kept.  The growth on the south site was probably all noxius, honeysuckle, cedars and briars (similar to any highway right of way).  image.png

• Like 1