Cedar Point WCO is on for 2021

https://www.cedarpoint.com/blog/2021-winter-chill-out?fbclid=IwAR23qmguwFXfJfjZnftUqpA4dLT1oybc0B6L3vQOtAGFhCSu0WuA3I-4g0U

Winter Chill Out tickets will go on sale this coming Tuesday, January 12, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. (eastern time). This event does and will sell out, so get your immediate family group together to decide which time slot you’d like to pick, as you’ll still have to choose that when you purchase your ticket, and we’re unable to make changes once you’ve purchased.

• Like 4

I plan on being there along with several other members! A word of advice if you’ve never gone and want to buy a ticket. They sell out VERY FAST. When I say fast, I mean usually less than an hour after they go on sale. So if you really want to go, make sure you are in front of a computer screen at exactly 12:00pm next Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think I will wait until the next time my birthday (February 25) is on a Saturday, as well as when I have started attending Cedar Point more than twice in a year so I can appreciate Winter Chill Out a little more. :)

I wonder what sold out faster: Winter Chill Out 2021 tickets or the online Vortex track slice kit sale on November 10, 2020?

• Like 3