What is the worst roller coaster you've ever ridden?

Here's a topic where you can express your opinions on what YOU think is the "worst roller coaster you've ever ridden". And of coarse, like all opinion related discussions, please be respectful of everyone's answers, no matter how negative they are, or if they're against your favorite roller coaster. Anyways, enjoy!

• Like 4

I didn`t think the ride was that bad.  I have certainly been on coasters that were far less enjoyable.  The wild mouse at Lake Winnie comes to mind.  My wife and I were wanting off of the ride before it was even over because of the way it was beating us up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnakePlissken said:

The worst coaster that I have ridden that comes to mind is Invertigo

When I rode Invertigo back in 2019, I thought I wouldn't ride it for a long time. But when I rode it last year in 2020, I actually really enjoyed it! It could possibly be because I heard that in 2019, they moved the old trains from Stinger to Invertigo, which could've been the reason why it was rough that year.

1 minute ago, Dj325 said:

When I rode Invertigo back in 2019, I thought I wouldn't ride it for a long time. But when I rode it last year in 2020, I actually really enjoyed it! It could possibly be because I heard that in 2019, they moved the old trains from Stinger to Invertigo, which could've been the reason why it was rough that year.

Are you saying they did not use the Stinger trains in 2020? Those are green and I thought I saw it on the ride this year too.

Time Warp at Canada's Wonderland. Skip it and hit the funnel cake stand next to it. It's so bad, I'd ride the SLC next door twice before I ride this once.

Honorable mention to Corkscrew at Cedar Point. Something about those cars/restraints just bends my spine in a very uncomfortable way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Honorarius said:

Time Warp at Canada's Wonderland. Skip it and hit the funnel cake stand next to it. It's so bad, I'd ride the SLC next door twice before I ride this once.

Honorable mention to Corkscrew at Cedar Point. Something about those cars/restraints just bends my spine in a very uncomfortable way.

Corkscrew is the worst ride at Cedar Point but it is still better than most Vekoma's. At least Corkscrew is short.

I'm sure there are worse ones out there but seem to have been pretty lucky with experiences overall. T3 is probably mine though. Could not wait to get off that coaster when I rode it. It's been the only one I can think of that I have no desire to ride again. 

My last ride on Mean Streak shortly before it closed to make way for Steel Vengeance was pretty rough, but I would probably have still ridden it again on my next trip there still. Don't think I'll ever ride T3 again.

• Like 1

For steel (and overall) it has to go to the defunct Viper at NJFTP.  A sitdown Togo with the worst restraints, lots of jackhammering, the most claustrophobic design with the support rings (because it had the first ever heartline roll along with an inclined dive loop, both way out of Togo's league).  The replacement is much, much better. 

For wood, its Son of Beast post-loop removal.  Boring layout made worse by removing one of the 2 best elements (the first drop was the other), and add trains not designed for it (not that the Premiers were all that much better, but the G-Trains were much, much worse, at least with the larger trains the thing had decent lateral airtime on the 2nd hill near the front of the train) and barely made it over the hills.   Also has a much better replacement.  

• Like 1

I think Mean Streak is a little over hated.  I liked the layout and it had some decent rides near the front on occasion.  I'm a bit disappointed that I missed out on Texas Giant pre-RMC.  I do understand the MS hate a bit though, it was jackhammer central most of the time.  

I do not have a worst, but back when I was just getting into roller coasters, Blue Racer was at the bottom of my list. My first ride (not sure which seat but it was probably a wheel seat) had so much roughness and jackhammering that it turned me off for a few years. That ride was in 2008 and I didn't start riding it again until 2011. Even then, I would not ride that often or would ride the Red side...until last year (2020).

I had my best Racer rides ever last year. Red was still pretty good, but Blue was consistently exceeding my expectations of how smooth it was (not to mention it would also win more often :ph34r:) and that gave me a whole new appreciation for Racer especially since it was my first big coaster! I rode it more last year than any other season, and I look forward to many more rides on both Blue and Red this year after the retracking!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

Corkscrew is the worst ride at Cedar Point but it is still better than most Vekoma's. At least Corkscrew is short.

It's just something about the way the seat fits (or doesn't fit). When the restraint comes down, for it to come down, it bends my spine crazy weird. I'm not a crazy tall person either. It hurts before the train starts to move, it's not a roughness things. And no other Arrow I've ridden does it to me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StayPuft said:

I can't say it's the worst because it is a very enjoyable coaster, but The Incredible Hulk Coaster at Islands of Adventure left me with a bad headache after riding. That thing rattles your brain like a maraca 

before it was retracked i would agree with you but after retract i find Hulk to be a very enjoyable ride. everyone has their own opinion.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, grsupercity said:

Beast

That one used to be. Last year (2020) it wasn't as bad as it used to be. There was a time where I came off that ride with a headache so bad, I had to go home with an ice pack on my head.

On 1/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, grsupercity said:

Mean Streak

Never fear! Steel Vengeance is here, with a very strict loose-article policy!:lol:

On 1/11/2021 at 2:11 PM, SnakePlissken said:

I think there was a time where I rode it 2 times in a row and don't ever remember getting a headache. To me, I think the worst ride at Cedar Point is Magnum XL-200. I'm pretty sure that the headache I had after getting off the ride was so bad, if the ride's track length was double, I would probably have a migraine.

23 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Voyage comes to mind. That thing beat me up.

Same! And the line that I had to wait in for that ride was so long!

On 1/11/2021 at 6:29 PM, jsus said:

it's the only ride I've ever been glad it was over.

Never fear! Steel Vengeance is here, with a very strict loose-article policy!:lol: