KICentral Event at KI Survey

IndyGuy4KI

KICentral Event at KI Survey  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to get a feel for interest in KIC members wanting to have an event at Kings Island in 2021. In 2019 I had actually signed a contract and had an event booked for 2020. Once Covid hit, all tours and walk backs were cancelled that we had hoped to be able to do at the event so we canceled for we did not feel there would be enough interest. If there is enough interest  for 2021 I would like to try and get an event together this year. We would really need an attendance of 100 to make it work. Any ERT on Orion or other coaster has an added cost associated with the event. So make sure you think through the poll questions. Let me know if you have any questions!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Would we have a guest speaker or two..ie Don or Chad? I would love that. Maybe a Q&A along with that? I would definitely be interested in a KIC event.

We had a guest speaker planned before and would be something I would include in this event as well.

• Like 2

This sounds like a great idea; but my attendance would depend on this pandemic situation. If things are looking all clear by Summer (or Fall) of this year, I'm in! :D

Fun Fact: I've actually never been on a Beast walkback tour (even as an associate), so that would be something cool!

• Like 1

I'm up for it, but need notification months ahead if its on  a weekend because of work commitments.  I wouldn't want in the spring because of Coasterstock.  Fall would be awesome but Saturdays are terrible with crowds.  

As far as behind the scenes stuff, with a smaller more focuses group, I'd much rather see something like sign shop, maintenance, offices, boneyard etc instead of a coaster walk back.  Of course, this is assuming a non covid year and that these BTS scenarios are doable with a smaller group and policy and insurance allows them,

• Like 1