What was the last roller coaster that you have ridden?

• 5 weeks later...

Millennium Force at Cedar Point on September 15th...2019. It has now been 532 days since that ride- my record for longest "drought" between coaster rides since I broke my fear in 2009 is 594 days. If my next ride comes at Kings Island Passholder Preview 2021 on May 8th, that record will be broken as this new drought will by then have reached 601 days. :wacko: Ironically if Kings Island is my next park to visit- which it should be I assume- Orion is most likely gonna be the ride that breaks the drought. So the "gap" will be between 2 Blue Giga Coasters with 300 foot drops. LOLZ. :P

I think the last coaster I rode was Orion. luckily I am going to Wild Adventures first week of April and Beech Bend in May so I can finally start riding coasters this year!

I highly recommend going to Beech Bend Park, hopefully you can ride rumbler and some of the other cool rides, and if you want we can try to meet up depending on when we go!

The last coaster I have ridden was Orion, I am going to be riding a coaster simulator with a friend on Friday, and we are going to ride the most intense one.685fe5914b3d20aab4e6074481b5a346.jpg
98ba0f5a8db4f31381780af3b699569b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...