Masks???

Bbygurl1212

2 hours ago, SnakePlissken said:

To quote the late great Robin Williams "What year is it?". I feel like this was posted a year ago. I had to check the date.

Seriously. I can't believe it's been a year and people are STILL complaining about wearing a thin piece of fabric over their faces.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm tired of people complaining about being required to wear masks at the park. They aren't a violation of your constitutional rights. Yes, it is your choice not to wear it, but it is also their right to deny you entry. We are currently in a pandemic and requiring masks is what the park is required to do to be able to open and STAY open. They won't be required forever. Eventually once around 70-80% of the population hopefully gets vaccinated and we reach herd immunity, they'll be allowed to lift the restrictions and return to a "new normal" (there will likely be things that stick just like security measures after 9/11)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ThrillKingsFitzy said:

I would think you use your money and have fun. Masks aren't the end of the world, it can be annoying but unless you have breathing problems it'll be fine.

A lot of people do have breathing problems and can't breathe in masks but nobody seems to care about that which I'm getting tired of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It's not just about wearing a mask. Yes there are people with breathing problems or they have claustrophobia or whatever. I don't think it's unreasonable at all to want a refund at this point. The park is way different than what we are used to. Alot of people may have bought their passes in 2019 and were expecting the park to be exactly like it was then. Operations are nowhere close to that with reduced capacity, masks, social distancing, skipping rows on rides, sanitation breaks on rides which leads to longer waits in the queues, etc. They did offer an extra year in hopes that it would be just like 2019 again, but that's not likely, at least not at the beginning of the season, maybe towards the end of this season we will get closer to that. For those that didn't want to visit the park due to the new restrictions, I think a refund could be given to them, but that would likely only make up a very small portion of total passholders. And the conditions for getting a refund could be something like you must have purchased your pass before March 2020 and have visited the park 2 times or less in the 2020 season or maybe a full refund for 0 visits and a pro-rated refund if you had less than 3 since 3 visits is about the point where the pass pays for itself. Some may have wanted to give the park a chance or 2 but found it wasn't to their liking so they no longer went. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Kyle100991 said:

A lot of people do have breathing problems and can't breathe in masks but nobody seems to care about that which I'm getting tired of.

a surgeon does heart surgery with a simple mask for over 10 hrs.  There is really no reason a person cannot wear a mask.  It is mental imo.

• Like 6